Latest sms :
Home » , » If one day You feel like crying

If one day You feel like crying

{[['']]}

If one day You feel like crying!! 
Call me!!
I don’t promise!!
That I will make you laugh!!
But I can Cry with you!!
If one day You want to run away!!
Don’t be afraid to call me!!
I don’t promise!!
To ask You stop!!
But I can run with you!!

If one day you don’t want to listen to anyone!!
just call me!!
I promise to be there for you!!
And I promise to be very quiet!!

If one day you call me!!
And there is no Answer!!
Come fast to see me!!
Perhaps I need you!!

Happy Promise Day !!

Share this article :

Histats START

 
Support : Creating Website | pattakolla | pattakolla
Copyright © 2011. Pattakolla.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by pattakolla
Proudly powered by Blogger